Thursday, January 21, 2010

some thoughts...

so I'm blogging because I'm not sure where to put my thoughts, let me first say nothing major or life changing has happened.

I am just tired and my emotions are near the surface… So I'm going to write about it?
So right now I'm battling "what ifs'." But right now I'm wondering not if I did something that was stupid or wrong, but if I should have done something… I made a choice and said I won't do that now I wonder if I blew it, if I missed it. Now I'm stuck, for so many reasons, I am in limbo. I don't know what the future holds

I know right now I need to be focused on God and what He is teaching me in this moment. I need to bury myself in His amazingness and hold on to His love and thank Him with trembling for His grace. I need God to be my only source of strength and purpose. I need to fall in love with Him again, and it need to be a choice based not on emotion.

So I really just need to make sure that I am hanging out close to God all the time…

Talking about only helps some, so, the end.

0 comments: