Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm Home!

I have been home for a little over a week now, I just have been lazy about blogging. I got home on Tuesday, the 8th and went home with my family to Tulsa. I spent a couple days at home and then on Friday I went back to Oklahoma Christian University with my brother Nathan to visit with my friends who I hadn't seen during my three months of traveling. I not only got to hang out with friends which was just awesome I also played DnD which I hadn't played in 6 months or so. Taylor my friend in Alpha wasn't going to be in his room that night and was kind enough to let Nathan and I crash there so it was really good.

There is one other thing that is going on with my life that I would like prayer for, I need more of God's grace, strength and wisdom. I also need to continue to live Galatians 2:20 "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." It is the verse that God gave me when I was 18 as my verse to live in my life. I still have not got it down after 3 years, but God is still working so that is good.

Also I will hopefully finish uploading my pictures on my Picasa, then I'll start putting them on facebook.

If you want to see some of what God has done in my life while I was on PACrim look at my previous post.

0 comments: