Friday, September 4, 2009

Leaving

Tomorrow, the 5th of September I am going to board a plane to travel to China. The thought is slightly scary because at the same time I'm not worried, I'm absolutely sure that God has good plans and PAC rim is part of His plans for me.
Three things I want to do while I'm on PAC rim:
1. Spend more time with God, both in prayer and scriptures
2. I want to exercise and hopefully come back in better shape than I left in
3. I want keep a good journal of my experiences.
I covet prayer for all of these things.

So more mundane information.
The send off dinner was earlier tonight and my whole family drove over from Tulsa, plus our foreign exchange student came with. It was a good time with family, the food wasn't great but the ice cream afterward was good.
My suitcase is packed, it weights ~39lbs, which I'm happy about because it is less than 40lbs which was my goal.
Well the flight leaves tomorrow at 4pm and we leave the school a couple hours before that to get all checked in at the airport.

I think that is all for now, I'm going to hopefully get some sleep tonight

0 comments: